Camping in Bay Lake

643 Reviews of 85 Bay Lake, Florida Campgrounds

Nick C.
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Relaxing Camping w/ Animals

Very nice state park here. The electric camping sites have water hook ups. I don’t have a camper so we just set up tents and luckily the only spot available was a good one. It’s mid June and it’s HOT! Some sites are spacious and private and others you can see more of your neighbors. We had deer…

• dillos
  • Rocco is the camping all star
  • camp is set up
Gregory R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Great spot

I have been a camper here since I was 10 years old.  The upgrades have been great.  My kids & grandkids camp there often.  It's a beautiful campground in the Ocala National forest.

Kelly D.
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

Serenity and Exercise

I love to kayak, hike and road bike here while I enjoy camping and nature! We already booked for next year.

Month of VisitFebruary
James H.
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2021

Recent stay

We recently state a Hillsborough River State Park, the pool, concession stand and canoe rentals were all closed. Shady sites, clean showers and bathrooms

Angela M.
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2021

Excellent

I like recomend

Sitetampa
paul D.
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Great Park very beautiful

Campsite 30 had the most beautiful sunset awesome area right in front of the dock

Angela M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 2, 2021

Great park and campground

We stayed two nights here and it was great. The camping spots were spaced out nicely and were fairly private. We stayed at site 51 and it was very private as we had no neighbors on one side but their was a site that backed up to it but had brush and trees between. The bathrooms looked newer and…

Tammy P.
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Horrible and rude staff , poorly kept campsites UNORGANIZED

We booked a large group with tents and campers over two months ago. Asked to be together. Called numerous times and they did not accommodate. Had to rent a golf cart once we arrived from outside company just to get around and to each other’s sites. Escorted to campsite and they couldn’t find sewer…

t
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

For being free it was amazing

First you have to make an account on their website and make a reservation for the night. You’ll get an email that says what the gate code is and which lock to put the code into. The place is beautiful, picnic tables, fire pits, non-potable water and bathrooms. Although, the bathrooms are not pretty…

• watch out for potholes
Sitewent off site into more secluded area
Matthew D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 30, 2021

Beautiful Campground Area

Booked a one night stay at the campground in our rooftop tent. It was about .5 miles to the spring but close to restrooms and facilities. Mosquitos were pretty bad in March. We came home with a few in the bed. But what’s expected in Florida haha.

Site#34
Month of VisitApril
Ioan P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 30, 2021

It's ok.

Back up only. Has fool hookups. For spending the night...it's ok.

Tucker B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 28, 2021

Gorgeous Private Spot

I lucked out and stumbled upon this campground late in the afternoon on my way down the west coast.

I did have to reserve a spot online and that provides you with the gate code to access the camping area.

There were a healthy number of sites but all relatively spaced out for privacy.

Also a…

SiteNot Numbered
Tucker B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 28, 2021

Gorgeous Private Spot

There were a healthy number of sites but all relatively spaced out for privacy.

Also a…

SiteNot Numbered
Andrew G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 26, 2021

Nice Park, Sandy Sites

The park is great. Lots of activities at the spring and it wasn’t TOO crowded. RV sites are extremely sandy so be prepared for everything you own to be filthy.

Andrew G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 26, 2021

Disney Nailed It

Awesome campground, clean bathrooms, nice amenities. The grounds are massive so either bring or rent a golf cart or bring bikes.