Camping in Sespe Village

Recent Tents Reviews Near Sespe Village, California

519 Reviews of 162 Sespe Village, California Campgrounds

H
Reviewed Sep. 15, 2021

Expansive and clean, friendly hosts too

Great campground with friendly hosts!

I arrived after dark with no reservation and was greeted by the campground host.

Fortunately they had some spots remaining and provided me the best site remaining. It was great- a level spot, no close neighbors, and a short walk to the bathrooms.

RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 14, 2021

Nice but few amenities

It’s nice, but having known i was arriving at dark they did little to warn me about construction in the park.

C
Reviewed Sep. 10, 2021

Great Mountain Campground

Great area to explore. Site 23 is level for a 2 door jeep wrangler with a roof top tent. it is a great site to stay due to very open and lots of trees to choose to hang hammock. Larger cars could be an issue due to entrance of campsites being with an ok designed. Clean, calm and great sunsets views…

Edita G.
Reviewed Sep. 6, 2021

Not impressed

The campsites are cramped on one another with very little space for privacy,even though our site is fairly big in comparison to some others nearby. Old school restrooms. You don’t really get the value for your money (we paid $48 for a night,that includes $8 reservation fee and a $2 dog fee). Not…

T
Reviewed Sep. 5, 2021

nice camping resort

They have everything you need, propane refill service 2.99 per gallon. Laundry room, swimming pool, rec room, play ground

SiteQ29
LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 3, 2021

Not very busy

We were on the way to the KOA across the creek, and saw this place. You can reserve and pay online, but they charged $8 transaction fee. No cash/checks accepted. Quiet overnight, but the road is right there for the am traffic. Level spots, paved, full hookups avail. Quirky aviary on the park.

M
Reviewed Aug. 30, 2021

A welcome rest area

Rolling open meadow with sweeping views of sunrise and sunset. Two picnic tables and nice shady trees. No water nearby. A good place to rest before tackling the next stretch of Potrero Seco Rd which has great views but punishingly steep pitches as it follows the crest line until reaching Monte…

Tim D.
Reviewed Aug. 29, 2021

Castic lake camp site

Camp host very helpful and knowledgeable

Siteon the lake
Month of VisitApril
Sadia T.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 23, 2021

Definitely outdoor and in nature.

Enjoyed the wild turkeys walking by frequently. Bathrooms clean and staff was helpful in allowing me to switch my site that better accommodated my vehicle. No showers. Had cell and WiFi with Verizon. Spaces are paved. Lots of shade with trees but still hot in upper 90's in July. Also, river dry…

yichao S.
Reviewed Aug. 22, 2021

good

good

Thaddeus P.
Reviewed Aug. 22, 2021

Decent Spot

Clean areas. We were placed away from all the tent campers. Staff was friendly and helpful. Tighter spots for anything over 25ft. ONLY AT&T works. Wifi is $9/day for one device. No antenna channels found from our spot.

RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 19, 2021

Malibu State Creek Tent Camping

Showers cost $1 for 4 minutes, but dollar must be converted to tokens first. Clean bathrooms and showers with multiple trash receptacles available! Very close to Malibu Canyon Road and houses

S
Reviewed Aug. 14, 2021

Beautiful ocean views

The RV resort has electric and water at your sites. There is drinking water, propane filling and dumping area, a mini mart and a laundry facility. The bathrooms are clean with flush toilets and showers. If the place was full it would feel cramped, however I was there during the week with about 1/3…

• The back of my RV view
  • Sitting outside behind my RV
SiteV2
Jared S.
Reviewed Aug. 14, 2021

Don't ANT tagonize me!

This place has ants bigger then a Dodge Ram 2500, bring the kids they will love it. I rode my ant all day and night and my cousin couldn't say nothing about it this time.

• The climbing ant
  • Fire ant ride
  • Me on my ant
SiteA51
Jennifer S.
Reviewed Aug. 12, 2021

Fun but more primitive camping

The streams are relaxing and the campsites are all pretty nice. The Camp hosts seem great. Be prepared for pit toilets (non flushing) and bring your own water as there is none available. When we went you couldn't have campfires and had to get a "campfire permit" to use a propane stove.