Camping in San Lawrence Terrace

149 Reviews of 23 San Lawrence Terrace, California Campgrounds

Chip K.
Reviewed Sep. 7, 2021

Sunny gem

It was a warm weekend at San Antonio. The temperature at the lake often exceeds 100 in the summer. There is ample space for camping . You’ll need reservations if you want a hookup . Boat ramps are available. During the drought the water level has dropped significantly as well as the quality of…

Dominic M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 31, 2021

One of the greatest sites in the US

NOTE: VISITED BEFORE TEMPORARY CLOSURE
For the second night of my 3-month long road trip, we stayed up here and cooked a wonderful meal that overlooked a sprawling landscape of fog, mountains, valleys, and the ocean off in the distance. True beauty but was rather busy. Make sure you really have a…

• absolute stunner
RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 24, 2021

Ragged Point PullOff

Great for a one night stay. The view is absolutely spectacular! There’s space for a tent and a few cars here but not much else. Very close to ragged point gas station.

Overall the night wasn’t too bad once traffic died down. Lots of road noise during the evening and early night.

Amber M.
Reviewed Aug. 23, 2021

Perfect for overnight

I got there around 5pm and there was 1 camper trying to repair something. Then around 8pm another car pulled in. I slept in my car with my dog, the place was quiet and has an area to the right where you could put a tent. Beautiful views.

Amber M.
Reviewed Aug. 23, 2021

Great spot

Cool spot to explore, it’s an event ground space with cabins, pool, showers, trails, nice views, and a beautiful place to explore. I called around 4pm and was there for 1 night on a Thursday and it seemed like I was the only one there. Amanda was super sweet and got back to me immediately.

Matthew C.
Reviewed Aug. 19, 2021

Great spot

We decided to camp for the night around 7:30 p.m., called and left a message for her and she responded immediately was nice and considerate, the campsite was well lit.

Sitetent site
Dennis R.
Reviewed Aug. 7, 2021

Hill top free site

Site is first come first served so get there early. Sites have awesome valley views. Vault toilet, fire ring available. Lots of ATV, dirt bike use be prepared for the dust and noise.

Month of VisitMarch
A
Reviewed Aug. 6, 2021

Beautiful spot

I really liked it here! The scenery was beautiful and it was far removed from civilization. We were walk ons so our site was pretty good for not having to reserve it! And the camp host was super friendly :) My only complaint is how crowded it can get, it was hard to have quiet or a lot of privacy.…

Site2B
Olivia W.
Reviewed Aug. 1, 2021

Nice Campsite, Bad Wasps

This campsite is nice, each of the 7 spots has a fire ring and covered picnic table. However, the wasps and the heat are almost unbearable. We could hear the wasps at 6 am before we even got out of the car. They harass you and make it impossible to sit outside without a bug net. The bathroom here…

• Sunrise
nThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 31, 2021

Amazing Free Camping!

Great lay off with space for tents! The view is amazing! Just past the gas station at rugged point if you are driving south! Gas at the station is very expensive! No cell reception until you get to the Elephant Seals.

Sitelay off room for 5 campers/ rv
BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 27, 2021

Convienent spot!

Convenient location! Also much less road noise than we expected! Got in around 9:30pm & left just after 7am. Super easy. Only had one other camper van there & they pulled up after us.

Armando C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 27, 2021

Weekend with Grandpa

We stayed at a cottage at Lake San Antonio. We were fortunate to have a local show us around. Grandpa is a local to Bradley and this is a favorite spot when we want to get away but still have all the accommodations of home.

• Play button icon
Emily H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 23, 2021

Amazing

Definitely a sketchy road. We drove 7 miles in in the middle of the night and had a blast. It gets really steep and sandy, I was in an HRV and made it. Though my car is super scratched up now.

Our site ended up beautiful. And we had a lot of fun. Barely anyone there.

PThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 23, 2021

Nice pull off!

This is a great place to sleep along the one. Quite a few of the counties have no overnight parking or camping signs along the pull outs so this is one of the few nice and legal places to go it! There’s also a cute little breakfast place close by for the morning!

R
Reviewed Jul. 21, 2021

Quaint KOA

This KOA is older, but super quaint. Staff is really nice and bathrooms, campsites and showers are very clean. Campground is tucked away within the mountain and there are many things to do just outside the campground. Beach, trails and golfing all within 5min. Spaces are a little small, not much…