Camping in Little Paradise

SitePerris
JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

Terrific Dispersed Spot

My wife and our friends love this spot. As a matter of fact, we got engaged at nearby Jenks Lake and celebrated here after. No facilities, but if you have your supplies, it’s great. There are a couple loops and lots of spots. Enjoy.

SiteN/A
Month of VisitOctober
James H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2021

Hidden getaway

Fun off-road adventure to get to the site. Minimal sites so not much crowding.

SiteYellow Post
James H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2021

Hidden getaway

Fun off-road adventure to get to the site. Minimal sites so not much crowding.

• Beautiful sunset and stars
SiteYellow Post
Anthony D.
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2021

Best Campground Around - Awesome Staff - Great Hiking - Peace and Quiet

My wife and I stayed here in early May 2021. This was our second time at Paso Picacho after visiting here a few years ago. We were even more impressed this time around. I can't say enough about this place. The grounds are serene and well kept, the atmosphere is relaxed and most of the campers were…

Site#30
n
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2021

VERY close to home

Dos Picos is nice if you live close by and want to feel like you’re “getting away”. Nothing spectacular but it’s camping and it’s CLOSE! Just a couple miles from store or your house if you live in Ramona or Poway lol. Fishing pond is nice to look at, haven’t caught anything yet tho. I feel like the…

Steve A.
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2021

Great KOA

Clean bathrooms and laundry rooms. Friendly staff and very helpful to this RV newbie.

n

Horse camp blessing

Was able to score a site that fit our 28’ trailer- joke was on us... there was NO way it could’ve worked, not to mention there was not a single other trailer, only tents. Headed back to the ranger and they gave us an open disabled spot (we have a placard) in the horse camp. It was AMAZING. Large…

• camp spot
  • top back side of falls
  • sweet water river down hill from campsite
Sitehorse camp site 15? (last site before exiting loop- disabled)
Amelia F.

Another good desert camp

Gets hot early in the year so as always bring extra water. It was walking distance from a hike that leads to a little oasis which I definitely recommend going to, to beat the heat! Sunsets and star views are incredible. Nice large camp spaces.

Amelia F.

Sleeping amongst the giants

This has been our favorite Joshua Tree campground so far. If you come in from the west side of the park you get to drive through most of the park before arriving to camp. You know when you are coming up to it when you see the giant boulders on the horizon. The campground definitely live up to it’s…

Month of VisitOctober
Milagros B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 2, 2021

🚙 Near NP Campground🔹

Location near Yoshua tree NP.👍Great guest service. Full hookups sites. Propano fill available. We had a problem with our RV and got great and fast service!.

Amenities like restrooms and showers are very clean! 🔹We will stay again and recomend!🔹

Sitesite# 91
Month of VisitJanuary
s
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Good back up if JT is full

I’m fairly new to tent camping, city boy type. I had a pleasant experience over Memorial Day weekend. The dirt bikes and sand rails didn’t make much noise late in the night. But you choose where you camp. There’s so much distance I think you could walk around nude and nobody would notice 🤷🏻‍♂️…

SiteRandom spot on the dry lake bed, I think
Miles K.
Reviewed May. 30, 2021

Spent a night at Jumbo Rocks with my 8 and 15 year old.

I love this place! The kids had an absolute blast climbing the Rocks. The stars were beautiful as was the sunset and sunrise. See you again in the fall when the Temps get cooler.

• Campsite 068 Rocks!
Miles K.
Reviewed May. 30, 2021

Spent a night at Jumbo Rocks with my 8 and 15 year old.

RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 27, 2021

Great Campsite

Lake Skinner is spacious and can take any type of camper. Bathrooms & showers are clean. Store was well stocked. We will visit again.

• Camp store