The best BOAT IN camping near
Wabbaseka , ARKANSAS

Most Recent Wabbaseka Camping Reviews
Great park opening back in March 2021

Great place nice sites good fishing they have been repairing since it flooded they told me it would open up in March 2021

Maumelle Campground

Camped here at a tent site. Clean heated bathrooms with a shower, and we had a great spot on the river! No complaints, good spot while driving through Little Rock on a road trip!

Great fishing

love this place camp here alot nice roomy sights plenty of shade ,quiet and relaxing. plenty of wildlife showers were cold but covered picnic tables, fire ring,grill ,paved level spots and it is closed in winter opens back up in March went by today 1-12-2021 and saw pelicans

Amazing Park

This park was incredible. We were originally supposed to be on site 41, I think, but we couldn't get level with the 3% grade. The staff was super helpful and we found another site, but without full hook ups, so we stayedess than our whole desired stay. Internet was spotty with Verizon and ATT, which baffled me, but it wasn't great. We loved the park, wanted to stay longer, but didn't make sense for us.

Nice waterfront sites

Nice campgrounds. Clean bathrooms. Expect bugs, I had a Thermacell for mosquitos that worked great for them. The water hyacinths were in full bloom on the ponds driving in and along the backside of the camp.

A favorite place to stay

Great park, inexpensive and great views. Lots of space, and lots of trees.

Hidden Gem

Great little city run campground i. the middle of the city park. Lots and lots to do, from the river, hiking, biking, and the amusement park.

Good Campground

Great little campground in North Little Rock. Part of a large park including tennis, golf, playgrounds, etc. Beautiful in the fall. The sites are fairly close together and mixed with tents & campers. Mgmt is very helpful!

Willow Beach Life

PROs: Campground located on the river with beautiful scenic views. Covered picnic table and tall fire ring. Spacious camps. Flat pad. CONs: No clean space to get down a fish from the bank. Lots of bugs due to being near the river.

lake Monticello

this place looks pretty run down since the lake has been drained for levee repairs the other reviews are not of this lake at least I know one is not this is no where close to bull shoals and no trout fishing around here I live 10 miles away I am putting up pix of rv park and park at lake with pix of empty lake