The best BOAT IN camping near
Oxley , ARKANSAS

Most Recent Oxley Camping Reviews
Great stay!

We enjoyed a nice walk along the water, views of the sunset from a small cliff, and a peaceful night with out cell service! Highly recommended for those who are looking to get away from reality!

Mid March Delight

We had the campground mostly to ourself this early in the season. Our site was just steps from the river. In the summer, I can see how this place could be hot and humid, but most sites do have shade. We took advantage of the Kayak rentals in the area and did a 9 mile float. We ou saw 1 other couple. In the summer, I understand it it very crowded. Wild Bills is a store close for the quick camp food purchase, fishing stuff or beverages.

Pro note….Gravity BrewWorks, Big Flats, AR, is a micro brewery within a 32 min drive. The beer is awesome!

Was good medicine

Long haul ride on my motorcycle, the staff was great, scenery perfect, and fishing phenomenal. I intended to stay one day ended up staying for four

My new happy place.

with good fishing and babbling Brooke running next to the campsites which were flat clean and far enough away from your neighbor to make it feel like you had privacy

Gorgeous River Views and World class Fly Fishing

Nearly every site overlooks the beautiful White River with its world class trout fishing and fly fishing. Campsites are spacious and clean, and nearby are playgrounds for children and pavilions for groups. The boat dock and camp store offers fishing equipment sales and boat and kayak rentals. One of our favorite campgrounds.

Nice little park

This park is pretty much spotless. I tent camped in the fall and loved it. All the tent sites have a gravel pad, picnic table and fire ring. Lots of trees to set up your hammock. They have a swim beach and small boat rentals in the summer. There’s a nice paved walking trail too. I highly recommend.

Clean, quiet, peaceful and cheap

This is such a nice campground. The hosts are great, it is quiet, it is clean, the bathrooms are nice. I plan to come here as often as I can.

Maybe the wrong day to visit

Campsite had a rather janky gravel and dirt road leading to it. In the rain m, the road would be extremely difficult. Very steep.

Simple and clean campground Primitive sites with a vault toilet. No cell service.

Me and two other groups on this site. Total of 5 of us on the whole site. Other people listening to rave style music late into the night and killing random critters all night and shooting guns all night. Slept horribly as you might imagine with drunk people shooting things all night..

One of the Best Campgrounds

We stay here 3 or 4 times a year, they have lots to offer. Bike/hiking trails, horse shoe pits, basketball court, a very large picnic area a store with thing's if you forget something, very nice bathrooms with showers. They offer tent camping area that's pretty nice, and rv camp site with Full hook ups and some with just water and electric. It's a must see, also, some site are available year round

Great Place!

This is a very nice place to Camp. We have a 25ft travel trailer and everything we accommodating. The campground was full but it still maintained the peaceful aspect of camping. It’s a very beautiful area. You can rent boats canoes etc if the water is not to high, but book those in advance. The hiking trails in the park Are ok not to much to see no waterfalls etc. Just a hike through the woods.

They have trout fishing, so if you like fishing this is a great place to go.

If you drive up to the damn they have an information/visitors center that was really cool. It’s like a small museum, they have an old boat in there they found on the bottom Of the river. There’s a lot of information about how they built the damn and wildlife that’s in the area. Watch out for the crazy bear when u first walk in, I’m not sure what’s going on With his face, you will see what I mean if you go lol

Also, when at the campgrounds there is a road that goes to the right as ur leaving the park. There is a resort down there called gastons; they have a bird sanctuary down there. There’s turkeys, peacocks pheasants etc. it’s pretty neat!

All in all this is a fun little place!