The best GROUP camping near
Montrose , ARKANSAS

Most Recent Montrose Camping Reviews
Easy stop over.

Wouldn’t stay for a long trip

Great location and customer service.

Location is absolutely perfect for those traveling and need a nice overnight or decide to stay a few extra like I did. Great dock across the street with a clean property.

Overnighter

We stayed here one night on our way to Arkansas. $37.50 per night which was high for what you get. Sites were level enough that we didn’t unhook. Stayed here in a 29’ travel trailer. FHU.

nice

great little park really beautiful, tight spots but nice stay will go back ,and the pool is a plus

great park

nice sights ,quiet ,beautiful but mosquitoes are terrible

great place

quiet shady and a really great park big sights and well maintained we stay here alot ,went by 1/17/2021 4 campers there great time to stay pelicans hanging around ,very peaceful

Ok for last minute

It was a last minute booking, for a holiday weekend, after a major hurricane. Campground was nice, nice & clean bathhouses, nice pool[closed due to pandemic]. Cabins looked nice, too. Just have to be careful what sight you book, because I almost never got my camper level in sight #21. All in all, I would make a return trip

Nice people, basic facilities

I stopped here for one night with a travel trailer and was in site B-01 for $16. The sites are spacious. For example, the water hookups are half way between the sites to be shared, and my 50ft hose just barely could reach. It is pet friendly and we had fun sitting on a dock and watching the cargo boats. There is absolutely no cell phone signal and no WiFi, so have physical directions on you. The park is only a couple miles from Arkansas Post National Memorial which was very beautiful and worth a visit.

Nice park, great lake

Very nice, newer bathhouse facilities. Friendly staff, family friendly place. Cane Creek Lake has great fishing. Clean park. Bring your own firewood.

Nice little campground

Upgrades have recently been made to a good campground. Nice small fishing lake and swimming pool modern bath houses really nice cabins.