The best TENT SITES camping near

Most Recent Dripping Springs Camping Reviews
Charleston lake

This is just a day park

Cove lake

It's a good place to camp they got cabins concessions and rentals

Cherokee landing.

It's a wide open area, beautiful lake views,and plenty of firewood around,freindly groundskeep,kinda pricey though 17 a night for primal.

Great Stay

It’s a smaller campground which is great. Tent sites are near the river. It was quiet at night. The staff was very helpful as well.

Unique Park

This is a very nice state park that mostly offers hiking and beautiful views. We stayed in our camper, but there is a beautiful lodge and a good restaurant here as well. The hike up to the highest point in Arkansas is easy and family friendly for kids. Campground and bathhouse were well maintained and nice. Camping spots are spaced out pretty well. We enjoyed our visit here!

Birthday

The campgrounds was amazing and the store staff was decently friendly but the owner and his wife where rude and being nasty I went to have my dgter Birthday and they charged everyone that wanted to enjoy her day $10 not a carload A PIECE my son has ptsd so we brought his service animal which is cocidered MEDICAL EQUIPMENT not a pet and these rude nasty people charged me $50 extra after I left said the Girl with the color hair snuck the dog in no that’s not even the point if your animal is service it’s medical equipment not a pet GET THAT RIGHT also said my cabin was left a mess listen here people imma a former Girl Scout leader and all the girls in my cabin was former Girl Scouts so when we leave we leave it as we found it or better so don’t go giving me that it was dirty line of crap I freaking know better then that.was definitely treated like outcast from the owner and his wife you guys should really just use that resort as a gated community with the people that’s already there since you don’t know how to be nice to the new guest☹️🤔😔😡

Nice Clean Campground

We really love it here. We will be staying here often.

Heavener Runestone

Came here for a day trip and had fun. There is an awesome hiking trail that takes you down into the valley and to the runestone itself. There are multiple tent sites and a good playground. Also a great view looking down to the bottom of the hill. We didn’t camp but the sites looked like most start park facilities.

Fun cabin stay in November

We stayed in a cabin in November and had a nice quiet time. The cabin was a pretty standard OK state park cabin. There were some nice new Adirondack chairs out back with a nice fire pit. As a nice surprise, the park was decorated with a drive through Christmas light show.

Greenleaf State Park

We had a great time tent camping here on Labor Day Weekend. Beautiful park with grassy tent sites. Nice hiking trail. Bathrooms could stand to be updated. There is a marina where you can rent canoes and kayaks and buy supplies. There is a mini golf course too. The absolute best part of this park is the splash pad. It was the best splash pad we’ve been too. They had a cool slide and we had a blast.