About The Grand Canyon Caverns RV and Campgrounds

When we all camped in the 1950’s and 1960’s campgrounds always offered a nice picnic table and fire ring [weather permitting] with the gift of some space and privacy. That’s what Grand Canyon Caverns RV park and campgrounds offers to today’s outdoor enthusiasts. We have 48 sites with water and electrical hookups for RV’s of all sizes and special spots surrounded by the privacy of full grown trees without electrical hookups but with potable running water. Private flush toilets with hot showers are available for all our campground and RV guests. RV and camping guests have full use of our outdoor swimming pool, disc golf course and miles of nature trails right on our 800 acres. You’ll enjoy a great stay on top of our amazing caverns which are right below you and accessible by elevator in the caverns building a short walk from your site. Map of the RV and camping spots (click to enlarge) Grand-Canyon-Caverns-Camping-Map RV PARK / CAMP GROUND RULES RV PARK RESERVATIONS

If you have made a reservation we will have a spot[s] for you.

RV PARK SPECIFIC SPOT

We do not reserve specific spots. Our website indicates many of our individual spots. Specific spots are never guaranteed reserved. We do not reserve specific spots. RV spots are first come first served.

USE OF RV PARK IS AT YOUR OWN RISK

We are heavily treed which is one of our best features. We also have many spots without trees and would work as a pull-through. Please use all your knowledge of your rig to do what’s best for you.

WE ARE A RURAL RV PARK / CAMPGROUND

We are neat, clean, and wonderfully private. How you use our park is at your own risk. We do trim our trees when absolutely necessary, but we love trees.

YOU ARE COMPLETELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR RIG AND ACTIONS MOST IMPORTANTLY ENJOY … AND THANK YOU !

Amenities:

Free breakfast 5:00am to 9am Guest laundromat Convenience market WIFI Internet in Lobby Outdoor swimming pool (seasonal) Disc / Frisbee Golf course Miles of Biking and Hiking trails

Private
Hike In
The Grand Canyon Caverns RV and Campgrounds is located in Arizona
Directions
On Route 66 at mile marker 115, just 9 miles east of Peach Springs AZ. 63 miles northeast of Kingman, AZ. 65 miles west of Williams, AZ and the Grand Canyon Railroad
3 Reviews of The Grand Canyon Caverns RV and Campgrounds
The Caverans are great

What can I say ?? The Caverans were great the camping not so great .. kinda hill have eyes scary !! But the people were really nice lol Needs some TLC

wild animal refuge about a mile away was the best kids loved it !

A hidden gem along Route 66

I love this place, This dry Cavern tour is worth the $20 admission fee, I have done this tour about 4 times, Although they have a ghost tour which was a lot of fun, they will give you a discounted price for a combo standard tour and Ghost tour, I also got a Good Sams discount during my stay.

The grounds have a general store, mini golf course that is pretty run down, trails, motel, Restaurant (the food is quiet good).They even have introduced a cavern dining experience. They also offer a night stay in the Cavern but it's very pricey. They had a very cool walk thru museum with all kids of things from the past mainly the 1960's bu I enjoyed it. The gift shop is pretty nice as well, there's lots of photo opportunities.

I did a tent site, and the campground was not packed so they told me I could camp wherever I wanted, we still did a primitive campsite, for $40 a night we got a site, fire ring and a Continental breakfast.The restrooms with showers were very nice and clean, the campground it self has seen better days, but again, the Cavern makes all the little issue's all worth it.

Grand Canyon Caverns RV & Campgrounds, Peach Springs, AZ

Along old Route 66… at least there's a place to stay here, in the middle of nowhere! Grand Canyon Caverns is an interesting attraction. Used to be called Dinosaur Caves back when quirky roadside gimmicks were the thing. The caverns (220' below the surface) now have "Cavern Grotto" dining, an overnight "Cave Suite" hotel, Cavern Theater, and "Ghost Walk." Restaurant serves great hamburgers, and not so great pie. The continental breakfast is fair, to say the least. The campground is old and the picnic tables are original (+/- 50 years). Many sites have electric hookups, but they're sketchy looking, so be careful.