Equestrian
About Happy Trails Campground & Mini Motel

Our quaint cozy Mini Motel is a space we are very proud of. It was created many many years ago to house the workers that were building Route 66. Historic charm is always a plus in my book. So we decided to perk it up a few notches and remodel it.

Each room is equipped with its own vanity area, sink, bathroom with shower & tub, closet space and beds with 3″ gel memory foam for a comfortable nights sleep.

If you need to heat something up there are microwaves in each room, as well as a desk area & chair, dresser, TV and blackout drapes. There really is nothing missing for you.! Also, in our Route 66 room we have a mini fridge. So if you might need a fridge, maybe for a longer stay, be sure to request the Route 66 room.

My most favorite about each room is that you can actually be in bed and see the west rim of the Grand Wash.! Its a site you need to see for your self!

Price
$18.00 - $95.00
Private
Hike In
Happy Trails Campground & Mini Motel is located in Arizona
3 Reviews of Happy Trails Campground & Mini Motel
Great experience! Loved this family owned & operated campground

Fell in love with this campground! Needed a quick stop & safe place to sleep on my way to grand canyon I was so sweetly surprised! Wasn't expecting much, there weren't any reviews. This campground was just taken over… by a kind family who now owns and operates the business with their children… I was greeted by "the boss" little miss scarlett who gave me a tour, fun facts, and cupcakes she had baked. The LOVE creativity and passion the owners have, for this work in progress campground is apparent. Seems like they are working their butts off to provide amazing experiences for their guest… like wild horses and glamping! I rarely write reviews but felt it so important and wanted their hard work to not go unnoticed.  I can't wait to revisit on my next road trip in Arizona!

Awesome Campground

Awesome place to stay! Amazing view of the Grandwash Cliffs! Nothing can compete for star gazing at night! The sky just lights up with a trillion stars at night…HUGE rv spaces big enough for our rig, boat and atvs!  Lake Mead is only 10 minutes away! This campground is perfect for those with the outdoor bug like us. Hiking for miles atv trails everwhere you turn. We had a blast. Owners and staff where helpful and informative. WE WILL BE BACK!

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS CAMPGROUND 🤗🤗🤗

Large pull thoughts Horse, pet & desert toy Friendly… Owners are amazing and Scarlett (the Boss) is the cutest kid on Earth.