Camping in Collirene

5 Reviews of 3 Collirene, Alabama Campgrounds

Genie C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2021

Not what we hoped for

We stayed in the Antioch loop on site 93. The site was super close to 92 and 94. We felt we had no personal space. A couple kept walking through our campsite to get to a boat they had parked at our site. I love rustic but Antioch was not rustic, it was over grown and did not look maintained. We…

SiteAntioch 93
Genie C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2021

Not what we exspected

SiteAntioch 93
fletcher6531 The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 17, 2021

Alabama lake spot

Stopped overnight at this very quiet spot. Didn't see much but lake was very buetiful. Worth coming back.

LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 9, 2021

Very relaxing and shadybon Antioch Loop.

This campground has 2 loops.  Catoma which has concrete pads and some shade.  Antioch is gravel pads but very shady!!!!  It's more close to nature!!!  I highly recommend the Antioch Loop!!!

• Campsite 132 on Antioch Loop.  Was a long site and very shady!!!
  • The Bamboo Park wasn't very far away and so unique.
Month of VisitOctober
Greg W.
Reviewed Nov. 7, 2020

I think that this is my favorite

Always enjoy Gunter Hill...plenty of space and scenery is good anytime of the year..we have been here several times..